Instyle Dance Company was established in 1999, and has grown to be Melton’s largest and most respected dance school. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of dance tuition. Dance classes include: Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Street Tap, Contemporary, Lyrical, Pointe, Commercial Jazz, Broadway Jazz, Musical Theatre, Acrobatics, Hip Hop, Boys only Hop Hop and breakdancing and Acting classes. We teach ages 3 years to adult girls and boys.
Students are trained for examinations (Junior to diploma level – optional), competitions, promotional work and professional work.
We offer workshops through out the year from special guest industry professionals to enable students to further develop their technique and style.
All students are required to wear the studio uniform. The colours are black and purple for girls and black for boys. The uniform is available from the local dance shop in Melton and studio jackets are ordered through the school.
Annual concert and mid year showcase
We have 2 end of year concerts (matinee and evening show) held at the Clocktower Theatre in Moonee Ponds. Our concert date is always the second last Saturday in November. Our mid year showcase is held locally.
- Video Clips
- Dance For Cancer Initiative (televised performance)
- Jackson Magic Tribute Show
- Victorian State Dancers
- Fashion Shows
- Still photography
- Shopping centre performances
- Djerriwarrh festival
- Ajay Performance
- Etihad Stadium (for Essendon Football Club)
- Melton Thoroughbreds basketball
- Musical theatre
- Cabaret shows
- Corporate events at Crown Casino
- Floorshow for Holden at Darling Street South Yarra
- C.S.T.D Gala Convention – Melbourne Convention Centre
- C.S.T.D Gala Convention – Palms at Crown
- C.S.T.D 80th Anniversary Gala Convention – The Great Hall Ivanhoe
Students have received outstanding results for auditions, competitions and examinations including the highest merit achiever for the C.S.T.D examinations.
A Junior and Senior Scholarship is awarded at the end of year showcase.